Chicken poke bowl: the ingredients
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of the following spices: cumin, paprika, oregano
- 400 gr of minced chicken fillets
- 1 chopped onion
- 100 gr of black or red beans
- 200 gr of Brussels sprouts
- 600 gr of rice or quinoa or oats
- possibly: 20 gr of chopped coriander, cherry tomatoes cut in half to garnish the top
- poke bowl sauce: an avocado to mash, 1/2 Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix everything
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes. Put in a salad bowl, cover with 2 tbsp olive oil, a pinch of salt and cumin. Mix well. Keep the salad bowl.
- Put on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and cook for 20 minutes.
- In the salad bowl, put the cut chicken, cover with the remaining spices.
- In a skillet, heat the remaining olive oil. Add the onion. Add the chicken, cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the heat, replace it with the beans to cook for 2 minutes. Cook the Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice in parallel.
- When cooked, put the rice in the bottom of the bowl. Cover with the sweet potatoes, then the vegetables and legumes, then the chicken. Finish with avocado cream. Top with chopped cilantro and cherry tomatoes.
Enjoy your lunch!